Thursday, September 18, 2014

Walking Room

Dear Reader(s),

Remember that post on perspective?  The one where I shared the dismal state of our home office?  If not, here's a quick reminder:


Yeah, I know, not really a functioning office.  Not really a functioning anything other than perhaps a dumping ground.  But then, you haven't seen the garage yet.



I know, they are both just an absolute mess.  Which is a huge reason we got the shed.  There's another huge home improvement project coming up, but it basically requires that we pack up the house like we're moving.  The first step towards that was moving all the shelving units from the garage to the shed, so that the base of how the shed would be set up was done.  Boxes and miscellany will just be filled in around them for the time being.

Part of this process meant that while my husband was out sweating in the shed, I was inside boxing up books and sorting through comics.  Our hallway was a bit cramped that day.




Once the garage shelves were taken down, moved, reassembled, and restocked we were able to move items from the office into the garage.  Here's what the office and garage looked like after two days of packing and rearranging.




They are both still cluttered and un-organized, but getting much better.  It's important to remember that some things take time, and patience is a virtue.  At least, that's what I keep telling myself so I can keep some sanity.

Thanks for reading!

~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment