Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Welcome!

Dear Reader(s)

You're here - you've found me!  I'm putting this out into the black hole of the internet and seeing what happens.  Mostly though, I just need an excuse/ reason to write more often.  I've tried blogs before, but not with great success.  Hopefully this one sticks and maybe I'll even get some feedback.

For a bit of background I'm a semi-new mom to an almost 2-year-old son.  He and my husband light up my world.  We've had a busy time the last three years, having married, quickly becoming pregnant, new jobs, giving birth, selling/buying a house, and losing both human and animal family members.  In between all that, I've kept pinning away and digitally hoarding ideas to make our lives better/ craftier/ thriftier.

It's my goal to make this a log of what works and what doesn't.  How realistic some of the claims made in the descriptions are, and if it's worth trying for yourself.  Will I be putting my feet into a mixture of Listerine and vinegar?  Not likely.  But I'll try to make 30 freezer meals in 4 hours (or likely 6 if my husband's working that day), or see if a "fail proof" bread recipe really works.

Have something you'd like me to try?  Send me a link, or a pin.  I'll add it to my collection.  And I may even do some original projects, because I'm just crafty that way.

Thanks for reading!
~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment